Good dental hygiene is a very important part of maintaining a fresh and healthy smile. Our patients have access to the professional services of our team of hygienists.
Our hygienists are highly trained in the prevention of gum disease and offer unique cleaning advice to assist you in achieving excellent standards of oral cleanliness.
Should your dentist advise you to visit the hygienist your visit will include:
- Assessment of your gum health
- Assessment of your current oral hygiene
- Full ultrasonic tooth cleaning
- Stain removal
- Oral hygiene guidance
Advanced stain removal is also available to patients with the ‘Air Flow’ tm system. Highly effective removal of heavily embedded stain is achievable with a guaranteed instant improvement in tooth appearance.
The studio offers a wide range of oral health care products to help you maintain good oral health between your visits.
Consider your oral health care as part of your daily beauty regime! Ask your hygienist about our very latest tooth brushes toothpastes mouthwash and floss.
Children’s health care products are also available including a wide range of character toothbrush for toddlers and fun cool and trendy designs for older children.
Top oral health care tips . . .
- Brush at least twice each day
- Floss in between your teeth
- Consider a mouthwash as part of your daily routine
- Visit your hygienist at least twice a year or as you have been recommended