Customer feedback

Customer satisfaction is of the upmost importance to us here at mydentist and we want your visit to our practice to be as comfortable and professional as possible. If you have any feedback for us we’d love to hear from you!

Simply fill out our feedback form and we’ll aim to be in touch within 3 working days. Complaints submitted through the webform will be managed by the Practice Manager, who will promptly address your needs.

Alternatively, you can make direct contact with a member of the mydentist Patient Support Team by calling 01204 799 799 (option 1) or by email to [email protected].

Compliments / complaints form

Would you like to leave a compliment or complaint?

Our complaints procedure

If preferred, NHS dental patients may wish to raise their complaint directly with their local Integrated Care Board (ICB), instead of with the practice. The ICB will then investigate the complaint with the dental provider, on the patient’s behalf. Contact details for your local ICB can be found on the NHS England Website, Find your local integrated care board (ICB) - NHS ( A patient can complain either to the NHS dental provider, or to the ICB. The ICB are not a point of complaint escalation.

If you would like assistance in making a complaint, you may wish to contact the advocacy service POhWER (NHS Patients) on 0300 456 2370, or the Dental Complaints Service (Private Patients) on 020 8253 0800. There may be other advocacy services available in your area.

If NHS patients are not satisfied at the end of local resolution, they may approach the Parliamentary and Health Service Ombudsman. The service is free for everyone. To take a complaint to the Ombudsman, go to or call 0345 015 4033. It is important that you make the complaint as soon as you receive our final response, as there are time limits for the Ombudsman to look into complaints.

Patients can also inform the Care Quality Commission (CQC) of their concerns, although it should be noted that it is not within the CQC’s remit to investigate patient complaints. The CQC make sure hospitals, care homes, dental and GP surgeries, and all other care services in England, provide people with safe, effective, compassionate and high-quality care, and they encourage them to make improvements. They can be contacted on 03000 61 61 61.

If preferred, a patient in Scotland may want to copy in their Local Health Board who will be happy to monitor how we handle the complaint, or they may want to contact them directly ( and they will forward the complaint onto us. Alternatively for further advice patients could contact the Patient Advice and Support Service (PASS) at your local citizens advice bureau. PASS can also help you give your feedback, comments or concerns, or make a complaint. PASS is independent and provides free, confidential information, advice and support to anyone of any age who uses the NHS in Scotland, or the Dental Complaints Service (Private Patients only) Helpline 08456 120 540.

If patients in Scotland are not satisfied at the end of local resolution then they may approach the Scottish Public Services Ombudsman (SPSO), Freepost EH641, Edinburgh, EH3 0BR, Tel: 0800 377 7330, Text message: 07900 494 372, Email: [email protected], Web: to request an independent review.

For our complaints procedure, please click here

If NHS patients in Wales would like assistance in making a complaint, the local Community Health Council (CHC) can offer free independent advice and support including putting you in touch with a local independent advocacy service. The Practice Manager will be able to provide contact information for the local CHC.

If NHS patients in Wales are not satisfied at the end of local resolution then they have the right to escalate their concerns to the Public Services Ombudsman for Wales, 1 Ffordd yr Hen Gae, Pencoed, CF35 5LJ, Tel: 0845 601 0987, Fax: 01656 641 199, E-mail:[email protected], Website: to request an independent review.

For our NHS complaints procedure please click here

For our Private complaints procedure please click here

If you do not wish to raise your complaint in the practice, you also have the right to raise your complaint with your Local HSC direct. Details of your Local Health Board are available at practice reception or via the following website

If you would like assistance in making a complaint HSC patients can contact the Patient and Client Council (PCC) and Private Patients may choose to approach the Dental Complaints Service (DCS). Contact details for both these organisations can be provided on request from our Reception Team. Or you can locate the PCC via the following website:

If you remain dissatisfied with the response to your complaint we will also advise your right to escalate your concerns to the Northern Ireland Ombudsman. The NIO address is: The Ombudsman, Freepost RTKS-BAJU-ALEZ, Belfast, BT1 6BR. Tel: 0800 343 424. Web

For our complaints procedure, please click here