At mydentist we’re on the verge of launching our new intranet, Wisdom. We have worked with every department to ensure all the information a practice manager (PM) needs to do their job effectively is in one place and easy to access.
The exciting change has come around after it was apparent our old system, Clarity, made it difficult for PMs to find the information/documents they needed, so we focused on making this process as easy as possible.
Wisdom is a one-stop shop for all communications; it hosts news, tasks and documents all in one place. This allows Practice Managers use their time more effectively as all the information they need is in one place at their fingertips.
- Wisdom has a very easy to use document store, with quick access to every document colleagues at mydentist would need.
- Wisdom will host all the daily, weekly and monthly tasks for PMs.
- It allows area managers to track if PMs are completing their tasks on time (task compliance).
- Every colleague at mydentist has a bespoke view specific to their role, so they can only see information relevant to them.
- There is an internal video library which can be broken down into channels.
Over the past several months, we have been working with a selection of practices and support centre colleagues piloting Wisdom, ensuring we cover all areas.
We successfully launched Wisdom at our support Centre on Monday 30th October
With the wider launch to our 670 practices upon us, we’ve been preparing them with trial runs, user guides and count down posters to ensure they know how to use the system effectively when it arrives on their desktop.
What does it mean for us as business?
Wisdom will enable us to support colleagues in a much slicker and efficient way than we do currently as we can bespoke news and tasks to a specific person – it’s a one-stop shop for all communications.