You must not use the Service for:
- Unlawful, fraudulent, criminal or otherwise illegal activities.
- Sending, receiving, publishing, posting, distributing, disseminating, encouraging the receipt of, uploading, downloading or using any material which is offensive, abusive, defamatory, indecent, obscene, unlawful, harassing or menacing or a breach of the copyright, trademark, intellectual property, confidence, privacy or any other rights of any person.
- Commercial purposes.
- Sending or uploading unsolicited emails, advertising or promotional materials, offering to sell any goods or services, or conducting or forwarding surveys, contests or chain letters.
- Knowingly or negligently creating, transmitting, storing, publishing or uploading any electronic material (including, without limit, files that contain viruses, corrupted files, Trojans or any other similar software or program) which is known or likely to cause, interrupt, damage, destroy or limit the functionality of any computer software, hardware or telecommunications equipment owned by us or any other Internet user or person.
- Activities that invade another's privacy, cause annoyance, inconvenience or needless anxiety to any person.
- Activities that are in breach of any other third party's rights, including downloading, installation or distribution of pirated software or other inappropriately licensed software, deletion of any author attributions, legal notices or proprietary designations or labels in any file that is uploaded, falsification of the origin or source of any software or other material.
- Anything that may disrupt or interfere with our network or Service or cause a host or the network to crash.
- Launching 'denial of service' attacks; 'mailbombing' attacks; or 'flooding' attacks against a host or network.
- Granting access to the Service to others not located at or within the vicinity of the premises at which the Service is connected, or, in any way reselling or re-providing the Service to third parties.
- Making excessive use of, or placing unusual burdens on, the network, for example by sending or receiving large volumes of email or excessively large email attachments.
We collect your name and email address to keep your marketing preferences record up-to-date. For the WIFI service to work correctly our system will also process the MAC address (device identification number) and IP address of the device you are using. For more information on how we handle your data please see our privacy notice at https://www.mydentist.co.uk/customer-services/your-privacy
By clicking Continue you are agreeing to the above and will proceed on to the IDH Guest WiFi network.
get the smile you have
always dreamed of at a price
you can afford