A brighter, whiter smile can help give you greater confidence in how you look. Whether it’s for an everyday boost or a special event such as wedding, graduation or birthday celebration, teeth whitening can help you look and feel your best.
It’s a simple process and involves a visit to a dentist to make sure you’re teeth are suitable and for moulds to be made of your teeth. Then, when you pick up your unique kit you’ll be able to whiten your teeth at home at a time to suit you.
We know you have a busy schedule, so we’ve got a special promotion on our take-home whitening kit, to help you achieve a whiter smile in the comfort of your own home.
Find your nearest dentist and ask at reception to find out more.
Why choose teeth whitening?
- Your teeth will naturally darken with age.
- The effects of teeth whitening can last for several years.
- The procedure is entirely safe for you, your teeth, and your gums.
- Whitening toothpastes don’t contain the same ingredients that our procedures use – so they can’t restore the natural colour of your teeth.
Do you want to know more about the teeth whitening treatments we can offer and what they can do for you? Visit our Teeth whitening page for more information.
* Whitening product may vary. Subject to assessment for suitability by a dentist. Examinations for new patients interested in teeth whitening will be charged at £30.